Ripe Insurance - Specialist Insurance for Sports and Leisure enthusiasts, providing policies which cover Cycling, Caravanning, Golf, Sports, Music and more.
”We have been impressed with the combination of Sub2 expertise in Data and Technology and their campaign service levels. The results they deliver give us real confidence.”
Lisa Meadows, Head of Marketing, Ripe Insurance.
- New investment in the business led to an increase in growth targets.
- Ripe had previously found it somewhat challenging to precisely target the niche audiences who benefit from its specialist products.
- Previous programmatic and paid social tests had been unsuccessful, leading Ripe to find a new agency partner.
- Sub2 was appointed to deliver a6-month POC trial across multiple insurance products.
Solutions – Sub2 “SIGNALS” uncover new audiences”
Cookies are dying out causing huge problems for marketers. To answer this challenge, Sub2 has developed a cookie-less solution called SIGNALS which provides clients with a futureproof method of targeting relevant audiences.
The Sub2 team got to work by employing a data-led programmatic strategy, which incorporated SIGNALS to identify the niche audiences the client wanted to engage with. Sub2 then implemented a SIGNALS strategy across paid social marketing channels.
Sub2 were asked to prove a significant uplift in CPA performance against the target benchmark set by Ripe.
By attaining the campaigns KPI’s, Ripe would achieve a significant competitive advantage and benefit from a futureproof method of targeting new customers, previously unavailable to them.
Actionable data that produces results - Programmatic
- Cycle Plan – Campaign performed 65% below Target CPA with Signals outperforming Google in-platform audiences by 70%
- Golf Care – Campaign performed 83% below Target CPA with Signals outperforming Google in-platform audiences by 80%
- Caravan Insurance – Campaign performed 82% below Target CPA with Signals outperforming Google in-platform audiences by 70%
- Insure4sports – Campaign performed 43% below Target CPA with Signals outperforming Google in-platform audiences by 51%
- An incrementality test proved a lift of 71% for the Caravan Insurance campaign.
Actionable data that produces results – Social
- Cycle Plan – Campaign performed better than Target CPA
- Caravan Insurance – Campaign performed 25% better than Target CPA
- Insure4sport – Campaign achieved the CPA Target within 3weeks
- Photography Insurance – Campaign performed 75% better than Target CPA
Following our success working with Ripe on a number of brands, we've taken these learnings and applied to a number of others. Testing other platforms and solutions suitable for each, our partnership has seen us ready to assist the business in the launch of new brands coming on board in 2023.